Collection of Information
This website collects various information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you requested.
- We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, purchases, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
3Jn2 Wellness LLC may collect and make use of any personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from 3Jn2 Wellness LLC. We may also be in contact with you in regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
3Jn2 Wellness LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
3Jn2 Wellness LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws, and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon 3Jn2 Wellness LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard, and/or preserve all the rights and properties of 3Jn2 Wellness LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of 3Jn2Wellness.com and/or the general public.
We accept payments through PayPal and Square. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to them, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- 3Jn2 Wellness LLC needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given 3Jn2 Wellness LLC permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in 3Jn2 Wellness LLC’s legitimate interests
- 3Jn2 Wellness LLC needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Children Under Age of 13
3Jn2 Wellness LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Carol@3Jn2Wellness.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to Other Websites