[printicon align=”right”]Another great recipe from Dr. Joshua Axe.
- 1 spaghetti squash, roasted
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 4 cups kale
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Poke spaghetti squash with fork numerous times and place on a pan in oven to bake for 45- 90 minutes, depending on size. (Poke with a fork, it should be soft when cooked through).
- After it is cooked, remove from oven. Once it has cooled, cut it in half length-wise. Remove the guts with a spoon, then with a fork, comb against the “spaghetti” strands to piece them apart and remove from skin.
- In a skillet with coconut oil over medium heat, add garlic and mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add the chicken and cook for 1 minute. Add in the kale and continue to cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the Himalayan pink salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir well and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken mixture to the bowl of spaghetti squash strands and toss together.